FYCC Tagging Service
1. Register to consign here.
2. Register for the tagging service here. It will say "pick-up appointment." This date is the last day items will be picked up for this service. Other date options can be discussed with the FYCC Worker.
3. Print and fill out this tagging service agreement and give it to our VIP worker when your items are either dropped off or picked up. Pick up will be determined by you and the worker assigned to you.
If any of these rules are violated, your items will not be tagged and will be available for you to pick up before the sale begins.
1. The consignor will receive 35% of their sales.
2. FYCC Worker sets all prices but the consignor must decide if ALL items will be discounted and/or donated.
3. The consignor must only bring clothing that is clean (smoke free homes only) and in season.
4. Clothing must be sorted by gender and size in closed boxes labeled with your consignor name and number.
5. Toys must include all pieces and batteries if necessary. All parts must be secured in ziplock bags.
6. Consignor provides enough hangers for their clothing items.
7. Unsold items must be picked up at the sale during the regular pick-up date and time or they will be donated (no exceptions).
8. Be sure to review all consignor guidelines here.